Tech Bytes Podcasts
In this episode of Techbytes, we discussed essential topics from last week in the tech world.
- Okra Solar secures $12m in series A funding to drive mesh-grid electrification in Africa
- Microsoft to discontinue WordPad after 28 years of service
- Nigeria is home to 32% of Africa’s fintech market with 217 companies
- Jack Dorsey’s Btrust acquires Qala, the Africa-focused Blockchain talent developer
- Nigeria signs MoU with India to upgrade learning facilities in Nigerian schools
We also discussed the topic for the week: “NUC introduces software engineering, cybersecurity, and others to the university curriculum”. We discuss the new courses introduced into Nigerian University through the National Universities Commission including Cybersecurity, and Data Science.