Gift cards were created to simplify the payment process and grow the world of digital assets and cashless policies. With a gift card, you can walk into your favourite store or brand anytime and shop.
Once you have the details of your digital assets on your phone, you don’t need to worry about your Debit card or if you have enough cash.
Everybody seems to own a gift card these days, and it’s becoming more desirable than cash. However, a select few still don’t know precisely where and how they can get their hands on them, so I will show you how to buy gift cards in Nigeria.
Buying digital assets from Nigeria is not as hard as people think. After reading this article, you will realize you have more options for acquiring gift cards than you imagined.
Where Can I Buy Gift Cards in Nigeria?
1. Brand Outlet: Your initial step and first thought should be checking for the brand’s physical location in Nigeria. Let’s say you want to buy a Nike card; for example, check the official Nike outlet in the country to see if it is available.
2. 3rd-Party Websites: 3rd-party websites are very useful, especially in Nigeria. Most brands don’t have official outlets in Nigeria. These websites buy big brands’ cards in bulk and sell them to customers for a slightly higher amount in retail units.
3. Convenience Stores: These are popular shops/ stores that sell almost anything ranging from groceries, electrical appliances, home decor, etc. You can buy gift cards from convenience stores as well. Examples of these stores include; Shoprite, Game,
4. Verified Applications: Verified applications like Cardtonic can hook you up with almost any and every card. Once you download their application on IOS or Google play store, you can purchase as many gift cards as you desire.
On Cardtonic, you can purchase gift cards in bulk. So if you plan on using these digital assets for business purposes like reselling or offsetting the costs of your goods at the brand, Cardtonic is the best place to purchase gift cards in Nigeria.
Gift Cards You Can Buy On Cardtonic
Almost every major gift card can be bought on Cardtonic. Such as;
- Best Buy
- Google play
- Razer gold
- Steam Wallet
- Foot locker
There are tons of apps to buy these cards in Nigeria. However, it is advisable to use a trusted application like Cardtonic.
Things To Do With Gift Cards in Nigeria
When you finally get your hands on these digital assets, I know it might seem funny, but you may not know how much your gift card can serve you. This is why I have decided to list several things you can do with them.
1. Purchasing Items at the Brand: As I said earlier, gift cards remain one of the most convenient and enjoyable means of purchasing items at the brand. Everything is quick and seamless, and you never have to worry about misplacing or forgetting your debit card/credit card, or cash, especially when you have the details of your gift cards on your phone.
2. Gift a Loved One: There is no better feeling than receiving a nicely funded gift card from a friend or family, especially during the holidays. You will feel accomplished and happy knowing you put a smile on your loved ones’ faces this holiday.
3. Resell it for Cash: Gift cards’ flexibility is another great thing. If you don’t feel like purchasing items at the brand anymore, or you are ever in need of money, you can sell your gift cards for cash easily. This removes the pressure of getting the perfect gift card if you thought it was a permanent decision.
What is Cardtonic?
Cardtonic is a trusted gift card exchange platform which offers the best rates and guarantees the fastest payouts 24/7. The Cardtonic application is suitable for Amateur or first-time traders. It has a very comprehensive design. And another peculiar thing about the platform is its commendable online presence.
Other Places You Can Buy Gift Cards From in Nigeria
1. Prestmit: Prestmit is a gift card exchange platform where customers can buy and sell gift cards from foreign brands. After purchasing the gift card of your choice on Prestmit, you will receive a code via email. You can buy both physical and Digital gift cards.
2. Konga: This is another platform where you can buy gift cards in Nigeria. Konga is one of the biggest e-commerce websites in the country. So you are certain of getting various brands of this digital asset.
3. JumiaPay: Jumia is a pan-African tech company that serves as a global marketplace where Nigerians can buy and sell assets digitally in a secure manner. There is a list of retailers from who you can purchase gift cards, such as; Amazon, iTunes, google play, Spotify, Hulu, Netflix, etc. You would get a Naira equivalent for any foreign gift card you want to purchase on Jumia.
Before reading this article, you most likely believed that you could only buy gift cards when you travel abroad or order them from foreign websites and then ship them to Nigeria. Now you can see that you have more than enough options and ways of getting this digital asset in Nigeria.
Your focus can now shift from the possibility of purchasing gift cards in Nigeria to which method is most Convenient and also most affordable for you. In most scenarios, you would find out that buying your gift cards from Cardtonic is your best option.
Get the best of Africa’s daily tech to your inbox – first thing every morning.
Join the community now!