Businesses in all sectors rely on data for insights to improve customer experience and competitive advantage. However, setting up on-site or cloud storage facilities is expensive and requires expertise. With the recent Nigerian data protection bill signed into law, companies cannot afford to set up poorly secured systems, or else they incur multiple fines.
Intelics Solutions is an information management organisation providing businesses access to the efficiency, productivity, security, scalability, and compliance of cloud service cost-effectively. Their expert teams will design cloud services’ architecture, security, and resiliency around your unique business. Let’s peek under the hood of this company.
The Intelics Cloud Managed Service Infrastructure
Intelics cloud-managed services offer a unified cloud delivery platform for SMEs and enterprises. The service has a role-based access and management system that allows you to control cloud facilities. At the same time, they manage the complete process.
According to the CEO, Mr. Satyamohan Yanambaka, one of the many features that Intelics prioritises is security, compliance, and accessibility, all in one place. He said, “Intelics infrastructure is SEM, SOC secure ecosystem with log analysis, STIG guidelines, and GRC. It’s also one of the world’s 4-copy clouds built with 2-ways DR for optimal uptime and efficient customer delivery”.
Intelics Cloud Managed Service Offerings
- Full integration with Global LaaS and SaaS service providers like AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Salesforce, SAP cloud solutions, and Windows Azure.
- Private Cloud setup
- Unified support and monitoring
- Complete and regular audit for service compliance
- Billing reconciliation
- Service consulting and onboarding
How the Intelics Cloud Managed Role-Based Access & Management Works
Intelics delivers cloud services to effectively meet challenges in integration, managing risk, and controlling costs while improving time-to-market for crucial business IT initiatives. The list below details the role-based services carefully crafted process:
- Get a consultant and design for your cloud infrastructure
- Compare and select between private, public, and hybrid cloud deployment models
- Choose other cloud value-added services like Backup, security, and GSLB
- Setup analytics, unified billing, and optimisation systems
- Activate unified monitoring and management for your cloud services
- Integrate automation process for application and security deployment on the cloud.
Other value-added services from Intelics managed cloud service are:
- Unified managed services for multi-cloud
- Multi-Cloud aggregation
- Cloud Backup and DR
- Cloud optimisation and analytics
- DevOps as a service
Benefits of Adopting Intelics Cloud Managed Service
Intelics cloud managed services equip businesses with the expertise and tools to gain control of cloud storage at a cost-effective rate. Intelics clients in Finance, Insurance, Healthcare, Telecom, and industrial sectors have experienced the following benefits:
- Reduced lock-in with the cloud vendor
- Improved time to market with application automation
- Monitor cloud expenditure with cloud analytics
- Increase business applications’ uptime, resulting in better customer experience
- Reduced shadow IT within their organisation
- Utilized proactive monitoring to keep track of cloud performance and other vital touchpoints
Final Verdict on Intelics Cloud Managed Service
Intelics Solutions offers you a cost-effective option to integrate cloud services without the cost of hiring in-house experts and dealing with vendors repeatedly. They will manage the technical aspect while you deliver the best services and products to market quickly and consistently. Learn about the Intelics cloud and data center services
Get the best of Africa’s daily tech to your inbox – first thing every morning.
Join the community now!